ROASTED RED PEPPER AND ALMOND DIP
This versatile dip adds zesty flavor to any food it's served with. Top with additional sliced almonds and diced roasted red peppers, if desired. Serve with pita wedges, crackers, or crudites.
Provided by HurdBird
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir almonds until toasted and fragrant, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Combine toasted almonds and mayonnaise in a food processor; process until finely chopped. Add roasted red peppers, Parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper; process until desired consistency is reached, scraping down the sides as needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 73 calories, Carbohydrate 2.2 g, Cholesterol 2.9 mg, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 131.8 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
ROASTED RED PEPPER, ALMOND, AND GARLIC DIP
From Bon Appétit, July 2003, Cooking for Health article. It says, "The Spanish sauce known as romesco is usually high in fat; this version contains less oil, but just as much flavor." Dip can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before serving. Nutrition info per serving: calories 36; total fat 3g; saturated fat 0; cholesterol 0.
Provided by mersaydees
Yield 1 1/4 cups
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Finely chop almonds in processor. Add roasted peppers, vinegar, and garlic; process to coarse puree. With machine running, pour olive oil through feed tube and process until puree thickens slightly. Season dip to taste with salt and pepper. Serve in small bowl.
ROASTED RED PEPPERS WITH CHORIZO, MANCHEGO, AND ALMONDS (SPAIN)
- Preheat the broiler.
- Put the peppers on a broiler pan and broil them until they are black on all sides. Remove them from the broiler, put them in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let them sit for at least 15 minutes, then remove the plastic wrap and let them cool. Using your fingers scrape off all the black char from the outside of the peppers; use a paper towel if needed to assist with this. Remove the stem and seeds and cut the peppers into 1/2-inch wide strips.
- While the peppers are cooling, heat a small skillet over medium-high heat and coat the bottom with olive oil. Add the chorizo and cook until it is crispy on all sides. Remove from the pan to a cutting board and finely chop.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil, the garlic, and pimenton. Season with salt, to taste. In a large bowl toss together the roasted peppers, chorizo, almonds, arugula, and a little of the vinaigrette. Add the vinaigrette in stages to make sure the veggies are well coated but not overdressed. Taste to check the seasoning. Arrange on a pretty serving dish and sprinkle with shaved manchego and scallions. OLE!!
ROASTED RED PEPPER, ALMOND, AND GARLIC DIP
- Very finely chop almonds in processor. Add roasted peppers, vinegar, and garlic; process to coarse puree. With machine running, pour olive oil through feed tube and process until puree thickens slightly. Season dip to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to small bowl. (Dip can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before serving.)
ROASTED RED PEPPER AND GARLIC BEAN DIP
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice off the top 1/3 of the garlic head with a serrated knife, exposing the cloves. Drizzle the oil over the cloves and with some salt. Tightly wrap the head in aluminum foil and transfer it to the oven. Roast until the garlic is very soft and deep golden brown, about 45 minutes. When cool enough to handle, remove 4 cloves for the dip and reserve the rest for another use.
- Put the cannellini beans, garbanzo beans, roasted peppers, cumin, tahini, lemon juice, granulated garlic, granulated onion, cayenne and the 4 roasted garlic cloves in a food processor and pulse until chunky. While pulsing, slowly add the chicken stock and mix until smooth,
- Transfer the mixture into a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring, until the mixture begins to bubble, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature with tortilla chips for dipping.
ROASTED RED PEPPER ALMOND DIP
- 1. Place the roughly chopped bread in the food processor and pulse for about 30 seconds to chop a little more finely.
- 2. Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor and pulse until smooth.
ROASTED RED PEPPER TAPENADE
When entertaining, I often rely on my pepper tapenade recipe because it takes only 15 minutes to whip up and pop in the fridge. Sometimes I swap out the almonds for walnuts or pecans. -Donna Magliaro, Denville, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add garlic; cook, uncovered, just until tender, 6-8 minutes. Drain and pat dry. Place red peppers, almonds, tomato paste, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a small food processor; process until blended. Transfer to a small bowl. Refrigerate at least 4 hours to allow flavors to blend., Sprinkle with basil. Serve with baguette slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 58 calories, Fat 4g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 152mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ROASTED RED PEPPER & ALMOND DIP
My husband found this recipe on the British Medical Journal Website! Its from a competition amongst doctors to create a polymeal, which is a meal containing vital ingredients for a healthy heart. This was our favourite part of the meal.
Provided by Leither
Yield 3-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 220°C, gas mark 7.
- Place almonds on a baking tray and roast for 8 minutes until just golden.
- Allow to cool slightly then whiz in a blender until fine.
- Drain the peppers reserving 2 tbsp of oil.
- Add the peppers, garlic and vinegar to the blender and whiz until coarse.
- With the machine running pour in the oil.
- Season and serve with any raw vegetables you like to use for dipping.
More about "roasted red pepper almond and garlic dip recipes"
ROASTED RED PEPPER, ALMOND AND GARLIC DIP RECIPE | PCC …
Servings 1.25Estimated Reading Time 1 min
ROASTED RED PEPPER, ALMOND, AND GARLIC DIP RECIPE - BON …
ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP RECIPE : RECIPES - REDDIT
ROASTED RED PEPPER AND ALMOND DIP | KAISER PERMANENTE
ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP | FOODTALK - FOODTALKDAILY.COM
GARLICKY ROASTED RED PEPPER AND ALMOND DIP
ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP WITH ALMONDS - CHAMPAGNE TASTES®
MUHAMMARA RECIPE (ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP) - THE …
ROASTED RED PEPPER ALMOND DIP - SINGING VEGAN
EASY ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP - SLENDER KITCHEN
ROASTED RED PEPPER AND ALMOND DIP | FIT-FIERCE
ROASTED RED PEPPER ALMOND DIP - WEELICIOUS
ROASTED RED PEPPER & ALMOND DIP | CRACKER PAIRING RECIPES - 34 …
ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP RECIPE - TODAY.COM
ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP RECIPE - THE RECIPE CRITIC
RIDICULOUSLY EASY ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP - CRUMB: A FOOD BLOG
ROASTED RED PEPPER AND ALMOND DIP RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
ROASTED RED PEPPER, ALMOND, AND GARLIC DIP - PLAIN.RECIPES
ROASTED RED PEPPER & ALMOND DIP - TASTE FOR LIFE
ROASTED GARLIC AND ALMOND DIP - FOXES LOVE LEMONS
THE BEST ROASTED GARLIC DIP - UNICORNS IN THE KITCHEN
THE BEST DIP RECIPE - HEALTHY ROASTED RED PEPPER AND ALMOND DIP
ROASTED RED PEPPER AND ALMOND DIP RECIPE | RECIPE | ALMOND DIP …
ROASTED RED PEPPER ALMOND AND HARISSA DIP [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE]
ROASTED RED PEPPER SAUCE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
ROMESCO SAUCE WITH ROASTED RED PEPPERS AND ALMONDS
ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP WITH TOASTED ALMOND + HARISSA
SIMPLE RECIPES 廊勞 ROASTED RED PEPPER ALMOND DIP RECIPE
ROASTED RED PEPPER AND MARCONA ALMOND DIP — GELSON’S
ROASTED RED PEPPER AND ALMOND DIP | RECIPESTY
ROASTED RED PEPPERS JARRED - THERESCIPES.INFO
ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP - THE VEGAN ATLAS
CAULIFLOWER WITH ROASTED ALMOND & PEPPER DIP RECIPE: HOW TO …
RECIPE: ROASTED RED PEPPER & MARCONA ALMOND DIP - KITCHN
MEDITERRANEAN ROASTED RED PEPPER AND GOAT CHEESE DIP
ROASTED RED PEPPER GARLIC DIP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
ROASTED RED PEPPER, ALMOND, AND GARLIC DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
You'll also love