ASIAN BEEF AND NOODLE SALAD
- 1.Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4 to 1/8-inch thick strips. Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef and 1/4 cup marinade in medium bowl; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours. Cover and reserve remaining marinade in refrigerator. 2.Cook pasta according to package directions, adding peas and carrots during last 1 to 2 minutes and cooking until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain; place pasta and vegetables in large serving bowl. Set aside. 3.Meanwhile remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Repeat with remaining beef. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. 4.Add beef with juices and reserved marinade to pasta and vegetables; toss to combine. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
ASIAN GINGER DRESSING
- In a 1 pint glass jar or larger, combine the garlic, ginger, olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and water. Cover the jar with a tight fitting lid, and shake well. Remove lid, and heat jar in the microwave for 1 minute just to dissolve the honey. Let cool, and shake well before serving. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 85.7 calories, Carbohydrate 3.3 g, Fat 8.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 361.3 mg, Sugar 2.7 g
BEEF NOODLE SALAD WITH STEM GINGER DRESSING
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the dressing. Tip the salad ingredients on top and mix everything together. Serve straight away, or leave in the fridge for up to 1 day.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 603 calories, Fat 24 grams fat, SaturatedFat 6 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 65 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 15 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 31 grams protein, Sodium 2.2 milligram of sodium
BEEF SALAD WITH ASIAN DRESSING
- For dressing, whisk together fish sauce, peanut oil, sesame oil, chili, garlic, lime leaves and 3 tablespoons of the lime juice. Lay steak in a shallow dish, and pour 6 tablespoons of the dressing over it. Marinate steak 1 to 2 hours, turning once.
- Heat broiler or grill to medium high. Cook steak 7 to 10 minutes, turning once, until rare. Transfer to cutting board, and let rest.
- Put lettuce and herbs in a large bowl. Add 3 tablespoons dressing (more if needed), and toss to coat.
- Put salad on 4 plates. Thinly slice steak, and lay over salad. Sprinkle with remaining lime juice; serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 461, UnsaturatedFat 25 grams, Carbohydrate 12 grams, Fat 37 grams, Fiber 7 grams, Protein 26 grams, SaturatedFat 9 grams, Sodium 1147 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams, TransFat 1 gram
ASIAN STEAK AND NOODLE SALAD
- Marinate and grill steak:
- Whisk together fish sauce, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and sugar in a small bowl until sugar is dissolved. Pour marinade into a large sealable plastic bag. Pat steak dry and place in bag, then press out excess air and seal bag. Turn bag over 2 or 3 times to coat meat, then place in a shallow dish (in case of leaks) and chill at least 4 hours and up to 8. Bring steak to room temperature 30 minutes before grilling.
- Prepare grill for cooking over medium-hot charcoal (moderate heat for gas).
- Remove steak from marinade (discard marinade) and pat dry with paper towels. Grill, uncovered unless using a gas grill, over direct heat, turning over once, until medium-rare, 12 to 14 minutes total.
- Transfer steak to a cutting board and let stand, uncovered, about 15 minutes.
- Assemble salad while steak rests:
- Whisk together lime juice, water, sugar, fish sauce, and red-pepper flakes in a bowl until sugar is dissolved, then stir in shallots.
- Cook noodles in a 5-quart pot of boiling salted water until just tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain in a colander, then rinse under cold water and drain well. Transfer to a bowl and toss with 1/2 cup dressing. 3Working around core of each apple, cut thin slices (about 1/8 inch thick) with slicer, then stack slices. Cut slices lengthwise into 1/4-inch-wide matchsticks.
- Combine apples, greens, and mint in a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup dressing and toss well to coat.
- Thinly slice steak across the grain.
- Arrange noodles on a large platter and mound greens on top of noodles. Arrange steak slices on greens and sprinkle with peanuts. Serve at room temperature with remaining dressing on the side.
- *Found in Asian markets and uwajimaya.com.
More about "seared asian beef with noodle salad and ginger dressing recipes"
ASIAN BEEF NOODLE SALAD - READY SET EAT
Cuisine AsianTotal Time 30 minsCategory Salad, Main DishCalories 274 per serving
- Whisk together stir fry sauce and vinegar in large bowl. Add green onions, carrots, bell pepper and cooked pasta; set aside.
- Season steak with salt and black pepper. Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray. Heat over high heat until hot. Add beef; cook and stir about 4 minutes or until steak is seared and still pink in center. Cook in batches, if needed, to prevent overcrowding.
JAMIE OLIVER ASIAN BEEF SALAD - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
ASIAN SALAD DRESSING RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SEARED ASIAN BEEF WITH NOODLE SALAD AND GINGER DRESSING
JAMIE OLIVER’S BEST NOODLE SALAD - PENGUIN BOOKS AUSTRALIA
NOODLE SALAD RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
JAMIE OLIVER 15 MINUTE MEALS ASIAN BEEF SALAD / GET COOKING …
LIGHT ASIAN BEEF NOODLE SALAD - LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN
SEARED BEEF NOODLE SALAD VIDEO | JAMIE OLIVER
IMASTICATE — RECIPE: SEARED ASIAN BEEF NOODLE SALAD
ASIAN SALAD RECIPE WITH SESAME GINGER DRESSING - THE ENDLESS …
ASIAN NOODLE SALAD RECIPE WITH THE BEST EVER GINGER
ASIAN BEEF NOODLE SOUP - A FAMILY FEAST®
ASIAN BEEF SALAD NOODLES - FOOD JULIA
ASIAN BEEF AND GREEN TEA NOODLE SALAD WITH CHARRED EGGPLANT
LA CHOY ASIAN BEEF NOODLE SALAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SEARED ASIAN BEEF, BEST NOODLE SALAD & GINGER DRESSING …
SEARED TUNA WITH ASIAN NOODLE SALAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
25 BEST ASIAN BEEF RECIPES THAT WILL MAKE YOU DROOL
JAMIE OLIVER 15 MINUTE MEALS STEAK NOODLES / DOWNLOAD COOKING ...
JAMIE OLIVER - SEARED ASIAN BEEF, BEST NOODLE SALAD, GINGER DRESSING
ASIAN SALADS RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
ASIAN BEEF AND GREEN NOODLE SALAD | RECIPES | KARAN BEEF
ASIAN CRISPY BEEF RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER BEEF RECIPES
TAIFASURI: SEARED ASIAN BEEF
PIN ON FOOD & DRINKS // ASIA - PINTEREST
PIN ON YUM! - PINTEREST
ASIAN BEEF AND NOODLE SALAD RECIPE
VIETNAMESE BEEF & NOODLE SALAD RECIPE - LAMB NEW ZEALAND
ASIAN BEEF SALAD RECIPE JAMIE OLIVER - YUM FOOD COMPANY TAUPO
SEARED TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
THAI GINGER STEAK NOODLE SALAD - NO SPOON NECESSARY
SEARED BEEF & PAPAYA SALAD WITH TAMARIND SOY DRESSING - GLUTEN …
SEARED ASIAN BEEF, BEST NOODLE SALAD & GINGER DRESSING RECIPE | EAT ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is Asian noodles salad?Asian Noodle Salad – A simple delicious recipe for asian noodles salad with cucumber, carrot, onions pepper and sesame seeds marinated in ginger vinaigrette. This vegan make-ahead noodle salad is loaded up with healthy veggies and perfect for midweek lunches or larger gatherings. Add tofu for added protein! Try this for dinner!
How to make beef noodles with cucumber salad?Place the noodles, lime juice and cucumber in a large bowl and gently toss to combine. Slice the beef and divide the salad and beef between bowls. Serve with the dressing, chilli and shiso leaves. Serves 6. There are no comments for this entry yet.
What is the best vegan noodle salad recipe?This vegan noodle salad is perfect for midweek lunches or larger gatherings. 1. Place the veggies in a large salad bowl. In a jar, combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil, orange juice and zest, ginger, garlic powder, and salt.
How to cook steak with pickled ginger?Rub the steak with salt, pepper and the five-spice, and put into the frying pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, turning every minute until cooked to your liking. In another bowl, mix together the pickled ginger and its juice, the juice of 1 to 2 limes, the fish and soy sauces and sesame oil, then finely slice and add the chilli.