This is my version of a cranberry relish that my mom made when I was a kid. If you can, make it 1 or 2 days in advance, as the flavors need to mellow a little bit in the fridge.
Provided by Eleanor Price
Categories Side Dish Sauces and Condiments Recipes Sauce Recipes Cranberry Sauce Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Stir cranberries, confectioners' sugar, tangerine juice, tangerine zest, and cinnamon together in a non-stick saucepan over medium heat; bring to a simmer, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until the cranberries pop and the mixture thickens, 15 to 20 minutes. Crush any remaining whole cranberries against the sides of the saucepan with a spatula to burst.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 93.8 calories, Carbohydrate 24.2 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 0.3 g, Sodium 1.5 mg, Sugar 19.1 g
CRANBERRY, TANGERINE, AND CRYSTALLIZED-GINGER RELISH
Categories Condiment/Spread Sauce Food Processor Berry Citrus Ginger No-Cook Thanksgiving Fall Bon Appétit
Yield Makes about 3 cups
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Using on/off turns, coarsely chop cranberries in processor. Transfer to medium bowl. Using on/off turns, coarsely chop tangerine in processor. Combine with cranberries. Mix in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. (Can be made 1 week ahead. Keep refrigerated.) Serve cold or at room temperature.
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and ginger and cook until soft. Add tangerine juice and brown sugar and bring to a boil. Add half of the cranberries and cook until they pop. Add remaining cranberries and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add tangerines and zest. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve at room temperature.
TANGERINE & CRANBERRY CHUTNEY
This is a tangy-sweet cranberry chutney with lots of tangerine flavor. It's wonderful with all of those rich holiday entrees, turkey, ham, duck, goose... mmmmmm! Even my husband, a confirmed canned cranberry sauce aficionado, tried this and liked it. It also makes the best leftover turkey sandwich spread, with mayo and a slice of sharp cheddar.
Provided by EdsGirlAngie
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cover (this is important, these things pop all over the place at first--) and cook down until thickened to your liking (check after a half hour or so, and if you cook longer, check periodically to be sure the sugary content doesn't begin to burn).
- Adjust the sweetness if you like; I like it more tangy, the hubby likes sweeter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195.4, Fat 0.1, Sodium 14, Carbohydrate 50.1, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 45.8, Protein 0.2
CRANBERRY, TANGERINE & BLUEBERRY SAUCE
This has become a staple at Thanksgiving in our home. The recipe is from one of the top cooking magazines...but I can't remember from which one I clipped it.
Provided by Tham8674
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Finely grate enough peel from tangerines to measure 2 tablespoons.
- Using small sharp knife, cut all peel and white pith from 1 tangerine.
- Cut between membranes to release segments.
- Set aside.
- Squeeze enough juice from remaining tangerines to measure 1 ½ cups.
- Combine peel, juice, brown sugar, ginger and cloves in heavy large saucepan.
- Bring to boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add cranberries and cook until berries pop and juices thicken, stirring often, bout 8 minutes.
- Add blueberries and tangerine segments.
- Stir until blueberries are heated through.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
- Can be made 4 days ahead.
- Keep refrigerated.
CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH PORT ATND TANGERINE
Provided by Melissa Roberts
Categories Sauce Fruit Juice Citrus Side Thanksgiving Vegetarian Dinner Cranberry Port Fall Winter Simmer Gourmet Fat Free Kidney Friendly Vegan Pescatarian Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher
Yield Makes about 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Bring cranberries, sugar, Port, and zest to a simmer in a small heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until cranberries burst, about 12 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in juice. Cool completely.
More about "tangerine cranberry sauce recipes"
CRANBERRY-TANGERINE SAUCE (AKA 2020 SAUCE)
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
- As soon as it starts to boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, allowing the sauce to cook and bubble slowly until the cranberries are broken down and the sauce begins to thicken, about 5-10 minutes.
TANGERINE CRANBERRY SAUCE • RECIPE FOR PERFECTION
5/5 (1)Total Time 22 minsCategory Side DishCalories 86 per serving
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer approximately 20 minutes, or until the cranberries have burst and the sauce has thickened.
TANGERINE CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - POP SHOP AMERICA
Cuisine VeganCategory Side DishServings 8Total Time 55 mins
- Continue to cook for approximately 40 minutes past the cranberries popping until the texture of the sauce thickens.
THE BEST CRANBERRY-TANGERINE CHUTNEY - NOBLE PIG
BOBBY FLAY'S THANKSGIVING CRANBERRY SAUCE AND RELISH
EASY CRANBERRY CLEMENTINE SAUCE - BESSIE BAKES
10 QUICK AND EASY HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCES - ALLRECIPES
HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE : TASTE OF SOUTHERN
CRANBERRY TANGERINE SAUCE - THE WASHINGTON POST
3/5 (4)Servings 8Is Accessible For Free TrueCalories 90 per serving
TANGERINE CRANBERRY SAUCE - BIGOVEN.COM
CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH PORT AND TANGERINE » CRANBERRY MARKETING …
APPLE-CRANBERRY-TANGERINE SAUCE RECIPE AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING
CRANBERRY-ORANGE RELISH RECIPE - ANTHONY BOURDAIN | FOOD & WINE
CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH TANGERINE AND PORT WINE - THE LAZY …
TANGERINE-CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
TANGERINE CRANBERRY SAUCE | RECIPE - PINTEREST
TANGERINE BALSAMIC CRANBERRY SAUCE - SO OLIVE
TANGERINE-CRANBERRY JAM RECIPE - COUNTRY LIVING
CRANBERRY & TANGERINE SAUCE – COCONUT & LIME
PORT, TANGERINE & CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE · GRESSINGHAM
CRANBERRY TANGERINE SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
TANGERINE CHERRY CRANBERRY SAUCE - RECIPES — CULTIVATE CALIFORNIA
CRANBERRY TANGERINE CHRISTMAS COOLER BEST RECIPES
CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE: TANGERINE-CRANBERRY SAUCE BY ELEANOR …
TANGERINE CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE | RECIPE | CRANBERRY SAUCE …
SPICED TANGERINE PORT CRANBERRY SAUCE - WILD WOMAN KITCHEN
10 FRESH TANGERINE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
EASY CRANBERRY SAUCE (NATURALLY SWEETENED) - CROWDED KITCHEN
TANGERINE CHERRY CRANBERRY SAUCE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
TANGERINE CHERRY CRANBERRY SAUCE - FOOD WISHES VIDEO RECIPES
TANGERINE CHERRY CRANBERRY SAUCE | RECIPESTY
CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH TANGERINE AND GINGER RECIPE - SUNSET …
10 BEST CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
MAPLE- TANGERINE FRESH CRANBERRY SAUCE - RECIPE GIRL®
CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH TANGERINE AND GINGER
LOW FODMAP GINGER CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH TANGERINES
CRANBERRY TANGERINE SMOOTHIE | OCEAN SPRAY®
MAPLE TANGERINE CRANBERRY SAUCE - RECIPE GIRL
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love