HEARTS OF PALM AND AVOCADO SALAD
- Place palm and avocado in a large bowl, drizzling lime juice and olive oil over them. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper.
APPLE, AVOCADO, AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD
I adore this salad! For a dinner party, this could be assembled early in the day and drizzle the dressing on just before serving. Toss the avocado and apples in a little lemon juice to prevent oxidation.
Provided by GinnyP
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, ketchup, sugar, lemon juice, paprika, and pepper together; then stir in the chopped fresh chives.
- Arrange 3 cups chopped watercress on 6 individual serving plates.
- Evenly top each with the apples, avocado, hearts of palm, and walnuts.
- Evenly sprinkle dressing over salads and serve.
AVOCADO, ASPARAGUS, AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD
- In a medium skillet over high heat, bring 1 inch of salted water to a boil. Add the asparagus and cook, uncovered, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking. Pat dry and transfer to a large salad bowl.
- Add the hearts of palm, cherry tomatoes, and onions to the salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, pepper, and sugar. Gradually whisk in the oil, then pour over the salad and toss to coat the vegetables. Add the diced avocado, season with salt and pepper, and toss gently. Sprinkle the salad with toasted pine nuts and serve immediately.
SEAFOOD, AVOCADO AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD
Categories Salad Shellfish Tomato No-Cook Quick & Easy Crab Shrimp Avocado Summer Jalapeño Sour Cream Bon Appétit
Yield Serves 12
Number Of Ingredients 15
- For dressing:
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, fresh lime juice, green onions, jalapeños, chili powder and dry mustard in medium bowl. Season to taste with salt. (Can be prepared 2 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- For salad:
- Cut hearts of palm, tomatoes and avocados into 1-inch pieces. Combine in medium bowl. Mix vegetables with just enough dressing to coat lightly. Line large platter with lettuce leaves. Mound vegetables in center. Surround with shrimp and crab. Serve remaining dressing on side.
AVOCADO & HEARTS OF PALM CHOP CHOP SALAD RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by Bettybug
Number Of Ingredients 16
- To make the vinaigrette, pour the vinegar and lime juice in a small bowl. Add the oregano, salt, sugar, and black pepper. Pour the oil in a slow stream, whisking with a whisk or fork to emulsify. The vinaigrette can be made a day ahead of time and refrigerated, just emulsify before using. To toast the pumpkin seeds, place them in an already hot, small saute pan set over medium heat. Stir often, being careful that they don't burn; until you start to hear popping sounds (similar to popcorn) and they being to acquire a nice tan, about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and place in a bowl. In a bowl, gently mix the avocado chunks, hearts of palm, corn kernels, cherry tomatoes and red onion with the vinaigrette. Sprinkle with the toasted pumpkin seeds and serve. The dish can be served as a main salad with a side of toast or pita bread. Or serve it as a side salad to grilled chicken, fish or meat.
AVOCADO, SHRIMP, AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD
Make and share this Avocado, Shrimp, and Hearts of Palm Salad recipe from Food.com.
Provided by ellie_
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- To make dressing in a jar or bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients (oil - mustard) and then add the onion all the bell peppers, parsley and egg, stirring to blend. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large salad bowl or platter, combine the remainder of the ingredients (avocados - hearts of palm) and drizzle with dressing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 606.6, Fat 53, SaturatedFat 8, Cholesterol 165, Sodium 854.9, Carbohydrate 22.4, Fiber 13.6, Sugar 2.5, Protein 17.3
APPLE, AVOCADO AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD
A nice refreshing and original salad that goes well with roasted or grilled chicken or beef brisket.
Provided by Serg
Categories Mixed Greens Salad
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, ketchup, sugar, lemon juice, paprika, and pepper together. Stir in the chives and set aside.
- Arrange the watercress on individual serving plates. Place apple, avocado, hearts of palm on top. Sprinkle with walnuts and drizzle with dressing.
- Evenly sprinkle dressing over salad and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 434.9 calories, Carbohydrate 19.5 g, Cholesterol 13.9 mg, Fat 40.8 g, Fiber 5.6 g, Protein 4.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.7 g, Sodium 433.5 mg, Sugar 9.8 g
More about "apple avocado and hearts of palm salad recipes"
AVOCADO HEARTS OF PALM SALAD - COOKING ON THE RANCH
HEART OF PALM AND AVOCADO SALAD | AVOCADOS FROM …
HEARTS OF PALM AND AVOCADO SALAD RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
AVOCADO AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD | OLDWAYS
AVOCADO, APPLE, AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD – KOSHER …
Servings 4Total Time 20 minsCategory Pareve
TOMATO, AVOCADO, AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
APPLE, AVOCADO AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD | PUNCHFORK
APPLE, AVOCADO, AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HEARTS OF PALM AVOCADO SALAD - KETO & LOW CARB VEGETARIAN RECIPES
HEARTS OF PALM & AVOCADO SALAD RECIPE
APPLE AVOCADO AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
VEGAN SHRIMP RECIPE HEARTS OF PALM - TOO BIG WEBZINE PHOTOGRAPHY
HEARTS OF PALM AND AVOCADO SALAD - ASWEETTHYME.COM
AVOCADO AND HEARTS OF PALM CHOP CHOP SALAD - THE SPLENDID TABLE
APPLE, AVOCADO, AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
AVOCADO-HEARTS OF PALM SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
APPLE, AVOCADO AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
RECIPES AND COOK: RECIPE APPLE, AVOCADO AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD
HEARTS OF PALM SALAD - VEGGIES SAVE THE DAY
AVOCADO & HEARTS OF PALM CHOP CHOP SALAD - PATI JINICH
AVOCADO, GRAPEFRUIT AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
HEALTHY MEXICAN AVOCADO AND HEARTS OF PALM CHOP SALAD SIDE - CTV
SHRIMP, HEARTS OF PALM, AND AVOCADO SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HEARTS OF PALM AND AVOCADO SALAD - RECIPE GIRL
HEARTS OF PALM AVOCADO SALAD — LIFE WITH LILIAS
17 CANNED HEARTS OF PALM RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
HEARTS OF PALM AND AVOCADO SALAD - EDWARD & SONS RECIPE BLOG
GRAPEFRUIT AVOCADO SALAD WITH HEARTS OF PALM - EATING BIRD FOOD
HEARTS OF PALM AND AVOCADO SALAD – PRIMAL WELLNESS
APPLE, AVOCADO AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RECIPES AND EASY MEAL: APPLE, AVOCADO AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD …
APPLE, AVOCADO AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD - REVIEW BY MELISSA …
HEARTS OF PALM SALAD WITH AVOCADO AND ORANGES - THIS IS HOW I COOK
APPLE, AVOCADO AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD | RECIPE | HEARTS OF PALM …
HEARTS OF PALM SALAD WITH SHRIMP AND AVOCADO - RECIPES
HEARTS OF PALM SALAD WITH ARTICHOKE HEARTS, CUCUMBER AND AVOCADO
HEARTS OF PALM, SHRIMP AND AVOCADO SALAD RECIPE - SPRY LIVING
APPLE, AVOCADO, AND HEARTS OF PALM SALAD - CHAMPSDIET.COM
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love