It's hard to eat just one of these nutty treats...good thing a batch can bake up in a matter of minutes.-Karen Batchelor, Bellevue, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 brownies.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate. Stir in sugar; cool slightly. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour and pecans. , Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts :
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Grease a 9-inch pan.
- In a small bowl, mix flour and baking soda.
- In a small saucepan combine sugar, butter and water.
- Bring to boil over medium heat: remove immediately from heat.
- Stir in 1 cup of chocolate morsels and vanilla until melted and smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and cool completely.
- Stir in eggs beating well.
- Gradually stir in flour until smooth.
- Stir remaining chocolate morsels and nuts into batter.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake until inserted toothpick is clean, 30-35 minutes.
- Place pan on rack and cool completely.
COCOA PECAN BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine the melted butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Blend well until smooth. Add the salt, vanilla, and cinnamon, and blend until smooth. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and mix until smooth. Combine the cocoa powder and flour, and sift. Add the cocoa-flour mixture to the butter mixture and to form a batter. Add 1/2 the nuts, and blend well.
- Grease a 9 by 13-inch baking dish. Pour the batter into the dish. Sprinkle the surface with the remaining 1/2-cup of nuts. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until set.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 by 9-inch pan. In medium saucepan over low heat, melt margarine. Add sugar, vanilla and eggs; blend well. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. Stir in flour, cocoa and salt; mix well. Add chocolate and pecans. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until set. Cool. Cut into 36 bars.
CHUNKY CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PECAN BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit and line a 13x9 baking pan with foil, spray the foil with cooking spray.
- (Cut the foil long enough so that you can fold the ends over the edge of the pan on each end) In a large, microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate squares and butter on High until melted (2 minutes) Stir in sugar, blend well.
- Add the eggs, blend well.
- Stir in flour, blend well.
- Spread half of the mixture in the baking pan and bake for 25 minutes or until the brownies are firm.
- Don't turn the oven off yet!
- While they are baking, get out another microwave-safe bowl; throw in the caramels and pour in the cream.
- Microwave on high for about 2 minutes, the caramels should be partially melted.
- Stir to help them melt completely.
- Stir in 1 cup of the pecans and carefully spread the mixture over the baked brownies.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the chocolate chunks over the caramel and pour the remaining brownie batter on top, evening it out if needed.
- It's ok if some of the caramel is showing.
- Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chunks on top and then the rest of the pecans.
- Bake for another 30 minutes or until the brownies are firm.
- Let the brownies cool in the pan on a wire rack and then lift them out with the foil and set them on a cutting board to cut them up.
- These would make a decadent gift for someone who loves the flavor combination!
- You could wrap them up in colored plastic wrap and stick a bow on the top or place them in a holiday-decorated plastic container-- you could make someone's day!
- Or, depending on your mood, you could hide them and eat them all yourself!
CARAMEL PECAN BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish. Line bottom of pan with parchment paper; butter the paper. Set aside. Place bittersweet chocolate and butter in a heat-proof bowl; set over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir occasionally until melted. Remove pan from heat, and set aside.
- Sift together the flour, cayenne, and salt, and set aside. Place the sugar and eggs in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, and beat until fluffy and well combined, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the vanilla extract and chocolate mixture, and stir to combine. Add the dry ingredients, and stir to combine. Stir in chocolate. Pour into dish, and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Bake until set, 35 to 40 minutes. Transfer the pan to a wire rack to cool. When cool, drizzle with caramel sauce, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250 g, Cholesterol 25 g, Fat 4 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 2 g
Gooey chocolate, melty caramel, crunchy pecans: Baker, prepare to take a bow as these brownies become the star of the dessert table.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 32 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray foil with cooking spray. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Add sugar and eggs; mix well. Stir in flour until blended. Pour half the batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 min. or until top is firm to the touch. Meanwhile, microwave caramels and cream in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until caramels begin to melt; stir until caramels are completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in 1 cup nuts.
- Spread caramel mixture over brownie layer in pan; cover with remaining brownie batter. (Some caramel mixture may peek through.) Sprinkle with remaining nuts. Bake 30 min. or until top is firm to the touch. Cool in pan on wire rack. Use foil handles to remove brownies from pan before cutting to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230, Fat 14 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 75 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 3 g
PECAN PIE BROWNIES
Topping a panful of brownie batter with honey-spiked pecan pie filling adds a gooey sweetness and crunch to the fudgy bars beneath. You can substitute any other nut for the pecans: Walnuts, almonds, pistachios, cashews or a combination will all work perfectly. This recipe calls for an 8-inch square pan, but, if you only have a 9-inch square pan, shave a few minutes off the baking time.
Provided by Melissa Clark
Categories cookies and bars, dessert
Yield 16 brownies
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly butter an 8-inch square metal baking pan and line it with parchment paper, leaving about 2 inches of excess on each side to help you lift the cooked brownies out of the pan.
- Make the brownies: Put butter and chocolate into a medium pot and place it over low heat. Melt the mixture, taking care not to let the chocolate burn and stirring constantly with a rubber spatula until smooth. Scrape chocolate mixture into a large bowl and mix in the sugar. Let mixture cool until it's just warm to the touch, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs into cooled chocolate mixture. Whisk in flour, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt. Mix in chocolate chips, if using. Scrape batter into prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer. Set aside.
- Make the pecan layer: In a medium bowl, whisk together butter, honey, brown sugar, heavy cream and fine sea salt. Fold in pecans until well coated.
- Pour pecan mixture in an even layer on top of the brownie batter. Sprinkle the top lightly with flaky sea salt. Bake until the top is set and firm to touch, especially in the center, 45 to 55 minutes. Transfer the pan to a wire rack to cool completely before cutting into 16 squares.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. and butter and flour a 9-inch square baking pan, knocking out excess flour.
- Make topping:
- In a 1 1/2-quart bowl stir together topping ingredients until combined well.
- Make brownie layer:
- In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan melt butter over moderately low heat. Remove pan from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well with a wooden spoon after each addition. Into a bowl sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt and stir into butter mixture until just combined well.
- Spread batter evenly in pan and sprinkle with topping. Bake brownies in middle of oven 30 to 35 minutes, or until a tester comes out with crumbs adhering to it. Cool brownies completely in pan on a rack before cutting into 16 squares. Brownies keep, layered between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container at cool room temperature, 5 days.
WHITE CHOCOLATE AND PECAN BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Butter and flour foil and sides of pan. Stir unsweetened chocolate in top of double boiler set over simmering water until chocolate melts. Remove chocolate from over water and cool.
- Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually add brown sugar and 1/2 cup sugar and beat until well blended. Mix in melted chocolate. Add eggs 1 at a time and beat just until blended after each addition. Mix in flour. Using rubber spatula, mix in white chocolate and pecans. Transfer batter to prepared pan.
- Bake brownies until tester inserted into center comes out with a few crumbs attached, about 20 minutes. Cool brownies in pan on rack.(Can be made 2 days ahead. Cover; store at room temperature.)
- Cut around pan sides to loosen brownies. Turn out onto work surface. Peel off foil. Cut into 2- to 3-inch squares. Arrange right side up on plate. Dust with powdered sugar.
PECAN CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES
"We call these 'magic bars' because they're fast and easy to make, and they disappear quickly when finished-just like magic!" declared Beverly Wilkerson of Crocker, Missouri.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Press cookie dough into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup coconut and press firmly into dough. , Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; carefully spread over coconut. Sprinkle with remaining coconut; top with chocolate chips and pecans. , Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts :
PECAN FUDGE BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8-inch-square baking pan. Line bottom with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides. Butter paper; set pan aside. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Place butter and chocolates in a large heatproof bowl set over (not in) a saucepan of simmering water. Heat until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, and stir in sugars, eggs, vanilla, flour mixture, and half of pecans. Transfer batter to prepared pan; smooth top. Sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Set pan on a wire rack; let cool completely. Using paper overhang, lift brownie onto a cutting board; cut into 16 squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225 g, Fat 14 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g
More about "chocolate pecan brownies recipes"
CHOCOLATE CHUNK PECAN BROWNIES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Servings 36Total Time 1 hr 55 minsCategory DessertCalories 170 per serving
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9-inch pan. In medium saucepan over low heat, melt margarine. Add sugar, vanilla and eggs; blend well.
- 2 Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. Add flour, cocoa and salt; mix well. Stir in chocolate and pecans. Pour batter into greased pan.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 to 40 minutes or until set. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Cut into bars.
CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES RECIPE BY SHANNON …
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertsCalories 212 per serving
- Step 1: Heat oven to 350 F. Line the inside of a 13-by-9-inch metal baking pan with heavy-duty foil. Lightly grease the foil.
- Step 2: Into a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan, add 8 ounces of chopped, unsweetened chocolate and 1 stick (1/2 cup) plus 3 tablespoons of softened, unsalted butter. Melt over very low heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Step 3: Stir in 2 cups of sugar until incorporated. Next, stir in 4 large eggs (lightly beaten), 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Stir in 1 cup of flour just until incorporated. Gently fold in 8 ounces of chopped bittersweet chocolate, 4 ounces of white chocolate chips, 1 and 1/4 cups chopped pecans and 1/4 cup cacao nibs (optional).
- Step 4: Spread the batter in the prepared pan. Bake until center is just set, but not at all dry, about 27 to 30 minutes. Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack. (Refrigerate for easier cutting if you wish.)
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES - JULIA'S CUISINE
Cuisine North AmericanTotal Time 28 minsCategory DessertCalories 421 per serving
- In a medium sauce pan set over medium to low heat, add the chocolate and the butter. Stir until it melts, about 2 - 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl add the eggs, sugar and vanilla. Whisk until just combined, about 30 seconds.
THE ULTIMATE FUDGE PECAN BROWNIES - SPATULA DESSERTS
CHOCOLATE CHIP PECAN BLONDIE RECIPE - ONCE UPON A CHEF
PECAN BROWNIES - THE HAPPY FOODIE
FISHER NUTS | RECIPE | CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES | CALLEBAUT
CHOCOLATE & PECAN BROWNIES | COMMUNITY RECIPES | NIGELLA'S …
PECAN AND CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES - ALL SHE COOKS
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES - WAITROSE
EASY PECAN BROWNIES RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
INSANELY DELICIOUS TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PECAN FUDGE BROWNIES
CRAVINGS | CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIE - EAGLE BRAND
PECAN BROWNIES | RICARDO
PECAN BROWNIES | DESSERT RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES RECIPE - BBC FOOD
CHEWY BROWNIE RECIPE (DARK CHOCOLATE WITH PECANS) - RESTLESS …
CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BROWNIES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BROWNIES - THE BAKING CHOCOLATESS
CHOCOLATE & PECAN BROWNIES - LOST IN FOOD
CHOCOLATE FUDGE PECAN BROWNIES - NINJA TEST KITCHEN
WHITE CHOCOLATE PECAN BLONDIE RECIPE | BUTTERSCOTCH BROWNIE
AMAZING RICH & GOOEY PECAN PIE BROWNIES - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
BITTERSWEET CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES - THE BAKING WIZARD
PRIYANT’S DOUBLE-CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES | BROWNIE RECIPE | SBS …
WHITE CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES | MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
GHIRARDELLI CHOCOLATE COMPANY
PECAN PIE BROWNIES - THE BAKING EXPLORER
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES - RUCHISKITCHEN
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE FUDGE CAKE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
LOW CARB CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES - DIVALICIOUS RECIPES
CHOCOLATE AND TOASTED PECAN BROWNIE - COOK REPUBLIC
RICH CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES - FLAVOR WALK
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #desserts #fruit #easy #holiday-event #kid-friendly #picnic #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #bar-cookies #brownies #nuts #dietary #low-sodium #comfort-food #low-in-something #taste-mood #to-go #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake pecan cookies?Roughly chop the pecan nuts and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar and vanilla essence for 10 minutes or until pale and fluffy. Stir the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture, then fold in the flour and pecans. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes.
How to bake Brownies in the oven?Add the baking powder, then sift in the flour and cocoa powder. Mix well; the mixture will be quite wet. Spoon the brownie batter into the prepared tin and level out the top with a spatula. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool in the tin for ten minutes, then place on a wire rack to cool.
How do you make a coffee cake with pecans?Chop the pecans, if using. Gently fold the nuts and chocolate into the butter and egg mixture. Add the vanilla extract. Dissolve the coffee granules in two tablespoons of warm water and add to the mixture. Mix together well. Add the baking powder, then sift in the flour and cocoa powder. Mix well; the mixture will be quite wet.
What is the best recipe to make a chocolate cake?Preheat oven to 325°. Grease a 9-inch pan. In a small bowl, mix flour and baking soda. In a small saucepan combine sugar, butter and water. Bring to boil over medium heat: remove immediately from heat. Stir in 1 cup of chocolate morsels and vanilla until melted and smooth.