DRIED FRUIT GRANOLA BARS
Easy to make, soft and chewy Dried Fruit Granola Bars. This simple recipe is perfect as-is or can easily be adapted to include your favorite dried fruits and nuts.
Provided by Joanie Zisk
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
- Toss the olatmeal, almonds and coconut together on a sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Stir halfway through the baking time.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees.
- Place the butter, honey and brown sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a gentle boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla and salt.
- Pour the oatmeal, almonds and coconut into a large bowl.
- Pour the melted butter/honey mixture over the oat mixture. Add the dates, figs, raisins and sunflower seeds and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Lightly press the mixture evenly into the pan. bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until light golden brown.
- Cool for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares.
- Place the cinnamon chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at medium for 45 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at medium an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred.
- Using a knife or the back of a spoon, spread the melted cinnamon chips over each granola square. Place the squares onto parchment until set.
GRANOLA BARS WITH DRIED FRUIT AND SEEDS
A combination of nut butter, dried fruit, and lots of seeds makes these chewy homemade granola bars downright irresistible. For a crispier bar, toast them in the oven after baking.
Provided by Katherine Sacks
Yield Makes 20 bars
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly coat a 13x9" pan with nonstick spray and line with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on both long sides; spray parchment.
- Pulse 3/4 cup fruit and 1/2 cup hot water in a food processor until smooth and incorporated, 3-4 minutes. Add honey, almond butter, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla and pulse until combined, about 15 seconds. Add 1/2 cup oats and pulse until well combined, 30-45 seconds. Add pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut, and remaining 1 cup oats and 1/2 cup fruit. Pulse until just combined, about 15 seconds.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan, pressing down until completely even. Bake granola until darkened, firm around the edges, and the center gives just slightly when pressed, about 35 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack and let cool in pan. Remove granola using parchment overhang, then cut into 20 bars with a serrated knife.
- Do Ahead
- Granola can be made 5 days ahead. Keep tightly wrapped at room temperature.
CRANBERRY NUT GRANOLA BARS
This is one fast and totally addicting recipe. It's easy to adjust to your tastes or what's in your cupboard - try adding chocolate chips, coconut, raisins, cherries or a spoonful of peanut butter. You'll be making this every week.
Provided by SeattleFarmersMarketGirl
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 13x9-inch pan with lightly-greased parchment paper; an inch or so of parchment paper should stick up on 2 sides to form lifting handles.
- Mix the quick-cooking oats, old-fashioned oats, pumpkin seeds, almonds, mixed nuts, cranberries, and sweetened condensed milk together in a bowl; spread into the prepared pan, evenly pressing into the corners and out to the sides.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden brown, 20-25 minutes, using slightly less time for chewier bars and slightly more time for crunchier bars.
- Allow the the bars cool for 5 minutes in the pan before using the parchment paper to lift them from the pan. Use a sharp knife to cut into bars. Let the bars cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168.9 calories, Carbohydrate 22.3 g, Cholesterol 5.6 mg, Fat 7.5 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 60.3 mg, Sugar 12.6 g
FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA BARS
Adapted from lots of other recipes, this healthy version is our favorite. Easily made in one saucepan, and makes a quick breakfast option! The butter is optional, but we like them much better with it included...
Provided by rebeccaa2
Yield 9 granola bars, 9-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8x8 glass pan.
- Place nuts and oats on a baking sheet, and bake for about 12 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- While oats and nuts are toasting, place in a saucepan over medium heat the honey, brown sugar, butter, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir until the mixture bubbles, and keep it boiling and stirring for about 2 minutes.
- When oats and nuts come out of the oven, turn it down to 325.
- Take the pan off the heat, and when the oats are finished, pour them right into the saucepan and mix to combine honey mixture evenly.
- Stir in the chopped dried fruit.
- Press mixture into the glass pan with the back of a spoon - it will be pretty sticky.
- Bake at 325 for 20 minutes, and let cool completely before cutting.
- Wrapped in saran wrap, these will keep for at least a couple of weeks!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313.2, Fat 9.4, SaturatedFat 1.3, Sodium 368.2, Carbohydrate 54.7, Fiber 5.7, Sugar 21.1, Protein 6.9
EASY GRANOLA BARS
Fantastic bars that have a lot of flexibility. You can adapt the recipe to your liking. Great for hikes, long road trips and camping as they store well and keep fairly long - unless you eat them all! Use any combination of chocolate chips, dried fruit, coconut, pecans, almond slices, or any other tidbits you'd like in a granola bar.
Provided by Aliceyn Fokuhl
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, sweetened condensed milk, butter, coconut, almonds, chocolate chips and cranberries with your hands until well blended. Press flat into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, depending on how crunchy you want them. Lightly browned just around the edges will give you moist, chewy bars. Let cool for 5 minutes, cut into squares then let cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 179 calories, Carbohydrate 24.8 g, Cholesterol 8.1 mg, Fat 8.1 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 3.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 37.8 mg, Sugar 16.2 g
More about "granola bars with dried fruit and seeds recipes"
HEALTHY FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA BARS (EASY NO-BAKE RECIPE)
4.8/5 (18)Total Time 10 minsCategory SnackCalories 164 per serving
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some overhang on the sides for easy removal. Set aside.
- Add date mixture to oat mixture and mix, using your hands, until combined. Scoop mixture into the prepared pan and firmly press into an even layer.
HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS RECIPE
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 35 minsCategory Snack, BreakfastCalories 310 per serving
FRUIT AND SEED GRANOLA BARS | RUNNING WITH SPOONS
Estimated Reading Time 3 minsTotal Time 10 mins
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with a sheet of aluminum foil, leaving a few inches of overhang on the sides to allow for easy removal. Generously spray the foil with cooking spray and set aside.
- Add dates and cinnamon to the bowl of a food processor and process until the dates have broken down into a paste, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary. If your dates are too dry and you’re having trouble processing them, add a splash of water to get things moving. Be careful not to add too much, though, because you want the paste to be quite thick.
- Transfer the date paste to a large bowl and add remaining ingredients, mixing well to ensure that everything is fully combined.
- Transfer the mixture into your prepared baking pan, using your fingers or a spatula to ensure that it is pressed down firmly and evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using a sharp knife to cut into bars. Store bars in an airtight container in the fridge.
FRUIT AND SEED GRANOLA BAR - HANDFUL AND A PINCH
HEALTHY NUT AND SEED GRANOLA BARS WITH DATES AND DRIED CHERRIES ...
12 HEALTHY HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS - LIFE MADE SWEETER
CHEWY FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA BARS (DAIRY FREE + VEGAN)
HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS (VEGAN + GLUTEN-FREE) - BIANCA ZAPATKA
SOFT AND CHEWY GRANOLA BARS - INSPIRED TASTE
SUPER SEEDY GRANOLA BARS | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
HOMEMADE GRANOLA WITH NUTS, SEEDS AND DRIED FRUIT - ORGASMIC …
OAT & DRIED FRUIT GRANOLA BARS - CLEAN EATING
10 MINUTE NO BAKE GRANOLA BARS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
PUFFED MILLET GRANOLA BARS
CRISPY HONEY NUT GRANOLA BARS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
EASY HOMEMADE OAT GRANOLA BARS RECIPE - THE SIMPLER KITCHEN
CHEWY OAT AND FRUIT GRANOLA BARS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HOMEMADE THICK AND CHEWY GRANOLA BARS - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS WITH DRIED FRUITS AND SUPERSEEDS
NO BAKE GRANOLA BALLS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS RECIPE - HAPPY TUMMY RECIPES
10 BEST GRANOLA BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRANOLA BARS RECIPE – A COUPLE COOKS
VEGAN GRANOLA BARS LOADED WITH DRIED FRUITS AND SEEDS - MY …
GRANOLA BARS WITH DRIED FRUIT AND SEEDS | RECIPE | BREAKFAST …
EASY NO-BAKE GRANOLA BARS RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
GRANOLA BARS WITH DRIED FRUIT AND SEEDS | RECIPE | HOMEMADE …
FRUIT AND SEED GRANOLA BARS – LIKE AN ANCHOR
EASY CHEWY GRANOLA BARS RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
DRIED FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA BAR RECIPE - RECIPELAND.COM
GRANOLA BARS WITH DRIED FRUIT AND SEEDS | RECIPE | BREAKFAST …
EASY HOMEMADE FRUIT, NUT, AND SEED GRANOLA BARS - HAPPY …
BEST HEALTHY GRANOLA BARS - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
8 EASY HOMEMADE GRANOLA BAR RECIPES | HEALTHY GRANOLA BARS
GRANOLA BARS YOU’LL LOVE - GARDEN OF EYDIE
10 BEST HOMEMADE DRIED FRUIT BARS RECIPES - YUMMLY
AMAZING HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS | MY DARLING VEGAN
FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA BARS - EASY TO MAKE RECIPES - BAKEALISH
NO-BAKE FRUIT & NUT GRANOLA BARS - THE REAL FOOD DIETITIANS
NUT FREE GRANOLA BARS - MY FUSSY EATER | EASY KIDS RECIPES
NUT- AND FRUIT-PACKED CHEWY GRANOLA BARS - FOOD NOUVEAU
FRUIT & NUT GRANOLA BARS - DIABETESFOODHUB.ORG
GRANOLA BARS RECIPE - 6 WAYS - BEAMING BAKER
You'll also love