PINA COLADA ICE POPS
- Place the pineapple chunks with juice, banana, coconut milk, and vanilla extract into a blender; puree until smooth. Pour into 6 ice pop molds and freeze until solid, about 4 to 5 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 117.2 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 1.2 g, SaturatedFat 8.4 g, Sodium 6.2 mg, Sugar 5.2 g
PIñA COLADA ICE POPS
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth, then force through a fine sieve into a large glass measuring cup. Pour liquid into molds and add sticks. Freeze at least 24 hours.
More about "pina colada popsicles recipes"
PINA COLADA POPSICLES - RECIPES JUST 4U
Servings 7Total Time 4 hrs
- Place the pineapple chunks in a bowl and pour over the coconut rum (or pineapple juice if you are making them non alcoholic). Zest some lime over the top. Let the flavors mingle for about 10 minutes. Reserve ¼ cup of the pineapple and chop it more finely and set aside
- Place the pineapple and the rest of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Pour some of the mixture into Popsicle molds, add some bits of the reserved, chopped pineapple and repeat. Freeze for 4 hours or until set. Enjoy as a refreshing hot weather adult treat.
PINA COLADA POPSICLES + 15 PINA COLADA RECIPES - GATHER ...
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory DessertTotal Time 10 mins
- In a medium size bowl, combine pineapple or pina colada juice, crushed pineapple, coconut milk and shredded coconut.
- Stir all the ingredients and pour into 4 individual popsicle molds. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
PINA COLADA POPSICLES - THREE OLIVES BRANCH
5/5 (4)Total Time 4 hrs 5 minsCategory DessertCalories 113 per serving
- If you want to keep some larger pineapple chunks, reserve approximately 1/4 cup of diced pineapple. Finely chop the remaining pineapple (or use crushed).
PIñA COLADA POPSICLES RECIPE - GEMMA'S BIGGER BOLDER …
4.4/5 (16)Calories 77 per servingCategory Dessert
- Process your pineapple in a food processor or blender until you've reached a smooth puree, transfer to a small jug and set aside.
- Next assemble your popsicle. Starting with the pineapple puree, fill 4 of the Sweet Creations Popsicle Maker Set with Wooden Sticks molds 1/4 of the way up. Place the mold in the freezer and allow the first layer if pineapple to set for roughly 30 minutes. Once frozen fill the molds up another 1/4 of the way up with the coconut milk mixture. Return to the freezer and freeze for an additional 30 minutes. Repeat this process until the entire mold has been filled.
CREAMY PIñA COLADA POPSICLES | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
4.7/5 (6)Total Time 4 hrs 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 132 per serving
- Add pineapple to a small mixing bowl and top with white rum. Toss to coat and let set for 5-10 minutes, stirring frequently to infuse the flavor.
- In the meantime, combine coconut cream and sweetener of choice in a blender and blend on high for 1 minute to fully incorporate. Then slightly drain excess rum (in my opinion, you should totally not let that go to waste - have a sip!) and add pineapple to blender. Pulse gently a few times to incorporate - you want there to be pieces of pineapple in the popsicles.
- Add the mixture to a popsicle mold (this is my new favorite) and add popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm - about 4-6 hours. To remove from molds, let thaw slightly by setting at room temperature for 10 minutes, or dipping in warm/hot water to help loosen.
PIñA COLADA POPSICLE RECIPE | POPSUGAR FOOD
Home Country NYCategory Frozen, DessertsServings 6-8Total Time 5 mins
BOOZY PINA COLADA POPSICLES - SNACKING IN SNEAKERS
Ratings 5Servings 6Cuisine Puerto RicanCategory Dessert
PINA COLADA POPSICLE RECIPE - CREAMSICLE, FROZEN ICE POP
4.5/5 (2)Category PopsicleCuisine TropicalTotal Time 2 hrs 10 mins
PINA COLADA POPSICLES - THE BUSY BAKER
Category DessertCalories 104 per servingTotal Time 10 mins
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth. Of course, you could add some rum to the mixture too, for an adult drink of course. But because we share these as a family I leave out the alcohol.
- Freeze in the Popsicle Moulds overnight or until solid. Garnish with some more flaked coconut and some lime zest.
PINA COLADA POPSICLES - THE DELICIOUS SPOON
5/5 (5)Total Time 5 hrs 10 minsCategory Snack, TreatCalories 180 per serving
- Pour the liquid into popsicle molds, add the popsicle sticks and freeze until hardened. For at least 4 hours but I usually give it 5 to be safe or overnight
PIñA COLADA POPSICLES - SIDEWALK SHOES
5/5 (12)Total Time 8 hrs 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 81 per serving
PIñA COLADA MINI POPSICLES - PINCH AND SWIRL
5/5 (3)Total Time 10 minsCategory SnackCalories 51 per serving
5-INGREDIENT PIñA COLADA POPSICLES - A SASSY SPOON
4.8/5 (4)Total Time 4 hrs 15 minsCategory Dessert, SnackCalories 151 per serving
- Meanwhile, blend coconut cream and sugar until well combined. Add pineapple with coconut rum and coconut flakes to blender. Pulse just a tad as you want pieces of rum-infused pineapple in the popsicles.
- Add the mixture to a popsicle mold and add popsicle sticks. Freeze for about 4 hours or up to overnight. Serve immediately after thawing mold at room temperature.
PIñA COLADA POPSICLES - KJ AND COMPANY
5/5 (1)Calories 153 per servingCategory Dessert
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Evenly pour into an 8-slot popsicle mold. Insert popsicle sticks according to popsicle mold instructions.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours and up to 24 hours in advance. The popsicles will last about 7 days in the freezer. Enjoy!
DAIRY FREE PINA COLADA POPSICLES. - THE PRETTY BEE
5/5 (1)Calories 133 per servingCategory Dessert
- To remove from molds, run under warm water for a few seconds. Dip the frozen popsicles in some shredded coconut before serving if desired.
- Makes 8 popsicles. Depending on the size of your mold, you may have a little bit of the mixture leftover, It's delicious to drink!
PINA COLADA POPSICLES - BAKED BY AN INTROVERT
5/5 (3)Total Time 15 minsCategory No-Bake RecipesCalories 152 per serving
- In a 4-cup measuring cup, whisk the coconut milk, vanilla, agave, and rum extract together until smooth and creamy. Divide the mixture evenly between popsicle molds. Don't fill the molds to the top, Leave about a 1-inch space to add the pineapple. Freeze for about 10 minutes.
- Top with the pineapple puree and freeze for 30 minutes longer. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for about 4 hours, until set.
PINA COLADA POPSICLES RECIPE | LAURA IN THE KITCHEN ...
- Add All Ingredients to a blender, blend until very smooth, pour into popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
- NOTE: Most popsicle molds don't have a tight fitting lid, so these are best eaten as soon as frozen solid to prevent ice crystals from forming and adding texture to the popsicle.
PINA COLADA POPSICLES RECIPE - MASHED.COM
Author Molly Allen
VIRGIN BANANA PIñA COLADA POPS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
5/5 (1)Category 100-calorie Ice & Popsicle RecipesAuthor Devon O'brienCalories 87 per serving
COLD & BOOZY PIñA COLADA POPSICLES - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER ...
4.5/5 (2)Category DessertCuisine Puerto Rican
PIñA COLADA POPSICLES - ASWEETLIFE
3.4/5 (12)Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 10Calories 97 per serving
VIRGIN PIñA COLADA POPSICLES RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
Cuisine AmericanCategory Fruit Desserts, Popsicles, SnacksOccupation Associate EditorTotal Time 4 hrs 10 mins
PINA COLADA POPSICLES - FOOD MEANDERINGS
5/5 (8)Total Time 8 hrs 5 minsCategory Dessert, SnackCalories 185 per serving
PINA COLADA POPSICLES | DONNA HAY
#course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #low-protein #5-ingredients-or-less #snacks #fruit #easy #kid-friendly #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #coconut #tropical-fruit #pineapple #taste-mood #sweet
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is in a Pina Colada Popsicle?These Pina Colada Popsicles are a refreshing summer treat inspired by the tropical cocktail, and they're packed with fresh pineapple, coconut, and lime! Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth.
How long do piña colada popsicles last in the freezer?My Piña Colada Popsicles can be made and kept in the freezer for up to 6 weeks. Longevity is one of my favorite things about this popsicle recipe. You and your family will enjoy these fruity tropical treats all summer long.
How do you make pineapple Popsicle molds?Combine the honey and the coconut milk in a small jug. Next assemble your popsicle. Starting with the pineapple puree, fill 4 of the Sweet Creations Popsicle Maker Set with Wooden Sticks molds 1/4 of the way up. Place the mold in the freezer and allow the first layer if pineapple to set for roughly 30 minutes.
What is a piña colada?Piña coladas are frozen blended drinks originating in Puerto Rico. And they combine all of my favorite summertime flavors: coconut, pineapple, and rum. Do I even have to explain myself? It’s the only cocktail I need when poolside or at the beach.