ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA
"This recipe is a favorite of my vegetarian friends," writes Virginia Anthony of Jacksonville, Florida. "I lightened it by using egg substitute and reduced-fat cheese. I also added a few more vegetables."-Virginia C. Anthony, Jacksonville, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Coat two 15x10x1-in. baking pans with cooking spray. Place eggplant and mushrooms on one prepared pan. Place the zucchini and red pepper on the second pan. Combine the oil and garlic; brush over both sides of vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. , Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes. Turn vegetables over. Bake 15 minutes longer. Remove eggplant and mushrooms. Bake zucchini and red pepper 5-10 minutes longer or until edges are browned., In a large bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg substitute. Spread about 1/4 cup pasta sauce in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with four lasagna noodles (noodles will overlap slightly), half of ricotta cheese mixture, half of vegetables, a third of pasta sauce and 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with half of basil. Repeat layers. Top with the remaining noodles and pasta sauce. , Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until edges are bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 361 calories, Fat 15g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 31mg cholesterol, Sodium 820mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 19g protein.
EASY ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA
Roasted vegetable lasagna that I've made for years.
Provided by cookntraveler
Categories Main Dish Recipes Pasta Lasagna Recipes Zucchini Lasagna Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms, and onion wedges on prepared baking sheet. Scatter basil and garlic over vegetables and spray with cooking spray. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until vegetables are lightly browned and tender, 10 to 25 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Bring pasta sauce to a simmer in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Mix mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Pour about 1/3 cup pasta sauce in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Layer 3 lasagna noodles over sauce. Spread about of 1/4 the roasted vegetables over noodles and top with about 1/4 the sauce. Sprinkle 1/4 of the mozzarella-Parmesan cheese mixture over the sauce. Repeat layers 3 more times, ending with the cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes. Allow lasagna to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409.9 calories, Carbohydrate 48.4 g, Cholesterol 38 mg, Fat 14.6 g, Fiber 6.3 g, Protein 22.2 g, SaturatedFat 7.3 g, Sodium 1183.6 mg, Sugar 17.4 g
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA
The one on the left in the pictures has 1 pound of ground beef in it; the one on the right is the vegetable one.
Provided by Dancer
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In cup mix the oil and garlic.
- with cooking spray, spray 2 large baking sheets.
- Brush vegetables on both sides with oil mixture, sprinkle with salt and pepper, bake 25 to 40 minutes until lightly browned, turning vegetables when browned and tender.
- Reduce oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, mix the ricotta, egg and parmesan.
- Spread half the spaghetti sauce over bottom of 13x9-inch pan, on top, arrange 4 noodles, slightly overlapping.
- Top with 1/2 of cheese mixture, and spread to partially cover noodles.
- Top with half the veggies, arrange in a single layer, sprinkle with half the mozzarella and basil.
- Cover first layer with 4 noodles, top with remaining ricotta mixture, vegetables, and basil.
- Cover with 4 noodles, remaining sauce, and mozzarella.
- Bake 50 minutes or until cheese melts and lasagna is heated through.
- Let sit 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 396.7, Fat 15.7, SaturatedFat 6, Cholesterol 54.1, Sodium 930.7, Carbohydrate 43, Fiber 5.8, Sugar 11, Protein 21.7
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA
You won't miss the meat in this vegetable-packed lasagna. The next day, use the extra roasted squash and tomatoes to make this Roasted Vegetable Salad with Mozzarella.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Seasonal Recipes Fall Recipes Butternut Squash Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss tomatoes with 2 tablespoons oil, oregano, and two-thirds the garlic; season with salt and pepper. Brush another rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon oil. Arrange squash in one layer; season with salt and pepper. Roast squash until tender, about 20 minutes, and tomatoes until slightly shriveled, about 40 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through. In a blender, puree 20 tomato halves. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Add remaining garlic and cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Gradually add 2 pounds spinach and toss until wilted, about 4 minutes. Transfer spinach to a strainer and press to release liquid. When cool, chop spinach and season with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, mix ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan, egg, and nutmeg until smooth; season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly oil a 9-inch square baking dish. Spread one-quarter the tomato sauce in dish, top with 3 to 4 noodles, breaking to fit as needed. Top with half the ricotta mixture, half the squash, one-quarter the tomato sauce, and 3 to 4 noodles. Top with remaining ricotta mixture, cooked spinach, one-quarter the sauce, and 3 to 4 noodles. Top with remaining sauce, 1/2 pound mozzarella, and cup Parmesan.
- Set rack in middle of oven. Bake lasagna on a rimmed baking sheet until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Let lasagna cool 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 561 g, Fat 28 g, Fiber 6 g, Protein 30 g
- Put oven racks in upper and lower thirds of oven and preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut 3 (1/3-inch-thick) lengthwise slices from center of eggplant and reserve remainder for another use. Brush 2 large shallow baking pans with 1 tablespoon oil total, then arrange eggplant, zucchini, and bell peppers in 1 layer in pans. Brush vegetables with remaining 2 tablespoons oil and sprinkle with pepper and 1 1/4 teaspoons salt. Roast, switching position of pans halfway through roasting, until eggplant and zucchini are browned and tender, 15 to 20 minutes total, then transfer eggplant and zucchini to a plate. Turn peppers over and continue to roast until tender, about 10 minutes more. Transfer peppers to a bowl and cover, then let stand 10 minutes. Meanwhile, move 1 rack to middle position and leave oven on. Peel peppers.
- While vegetables roast, cook garlic in butter in a 1 1/2- to 2-quart heavy saucepan over moderate heat, whisking frequently, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Whisk in flour and cook, whisking constantly, 2 minutes. Add milk in a slow stream, whisking, and bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Reduce heat and simmer, whisking frequently, 8 minutes (sauce will thicken slightly when it first comes to a boil). Remove from heat and cool béchamel sauce, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Stir in cheeses, basil, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Soak noodles in hot water just until pliable, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Spread 2/3 cup sauce in an 8-inch square baking dish. Drain 1 large noodle or 2 small noodles on a clean kitchen towel (not terry cloth) and put over sauce in dish. Top with half of zucchini in 1 layer, 1/2 cup sauce, and another noodle (or 2). Make another layer with all of eggplant, 1/2 cup sauce, and another noodle (or 2), and another with all of bell peppers, 1/2 cup sauce, and another noodle (or 2). Top with remaining zucchini, 1/2 cup sauce, and another noodle (or 2). Cover completely with remaining sauce.
- Bake until golden and bubbling, 25 to 30 minutes. Let stand in pan on a rack 20 minutes.
Make our easy vegetarian lasagne using just a handful of ingredients. You can use ready-made tomato sauce and white sauce, or batch cook he sauces and freeze them
Provided by Emma Lewis
Categories Dinner, Lunch, Main course
Number Of Ingredients 17
- To make the tomato sauce, heat the olive oil in a saucepan. Add the onions, garlic and carrot. Cook for 5-7 mins over a medium heat until softened. Turn up the heat a little and stir in the tomato purée. Cook for 1 min, pour in the white wine, then cook for 5 mins until this has reduced by two-thirds. Pour over the chopped tomatoes and add the basil leaves. Bring to the boil then simmer for 20 mins. Leave to cool then whizz in a food processor. Will keep, cooled, in the fridge for up to three days or frozen for three months.
- To make the white sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the plain flour, then cook for 2 mins. Slowly whisk in the milk, then bring to the boil, stirring. Turn down the heat, then cook until the sauce starts to thicken and coats the back of a wooden spoon. Will keep, cooled, in the fridge for up to three days or frozen for three months.
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Lightly oil two large baking trays and add the peppers and aubergines. Toss with the olive oil, season well, then roast for 25 mins until lightly browned.
- Reduce the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Lightly oil a 30 x 20cm ovenproof dish. Arrange a layer of the vegetables on the bottom, then pour over a third of the tomato sauce. Top with a layer of lasagne sheets, then drizzle over a quarter of the white sauce. Repeat until you have three layers of pasta.
- Spoon the remaining white sauce over the pasta, making sure the whole surface is covered, then scatter over the mozzarella and cherry tomatoes. Bake for 45 mins until bubbling and golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 461 calories, Fat 29 grams fat, SaturatedFat 9 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 37 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 14 grams sugar, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 13 grams protein, Sodium 0.6 milligram of sodium
ROAST VEGETABLE LASAGNE WITH SPINACH AND RICOTTA
A really delicious vegetarian lasagne - a recipe I've honed from all kinds of different sources, and lots of tinkering. Great for a Sunday night meal. All it needs is a simple side salad and maybe some garlic bread. If you can't get fresh lasagne sheets, dried ones which have been boiled for a few minutes are fine, but you really can't beat fresh pasta. Also, I use homemade pasta sauce (I make it while the vegies are cooking), but you can use store bought. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables are in season - it's a very flexible recipe
Provided by kate.r.wilson
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Place the vegetables in a roasting dish, cover in the olive oil and brown sugar and season well with salt and pepper. Tear the basil over the top of the vegies.
- Roast at 180C for around 45 minutes.
- While the vegetables are roasting, make pasta sauce (if you are using homemade) and spinach/ricotta mix.
- For the spinach and ricotta mix, defrost the spinach in the microwave.
- Mix into the thawed spinach the ricotta, cubed feta and parmesan. Stir thoroughly and season with salt and pepper.
- Layer the lasagne as follows: Pasta sauce on the bottom, then lasagne sheet, ricotta mix, lasagne sheet, vegetables (minus the garlic cloves), lasagne sheet, ricotta mix, lasagne sheet, pasta sauce, cheddar cheese. Finish off with the second amount of parmesan over the top of the lasagne (this helps create a great golden colour and a delicious flavour once it's cooked). I also like to add another dash of cracked pepper to the top for good measure.
- Bake the lasagne at 180C for 30 - 40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- If you feel so inclined, you can use the roasted cloves of garlic to make garlic butter for homemade garlic bread. Yum!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1060.8, Fat 42.6, SaturatedFat 22.7, Cholesterol 115.6, Sodium 1668.3, Carbohydrate 122.3, Fiber 14.2, Sugar 30.7, Protein 48.6
ROASTED VEGETABLE AND KALE LASAGNA
A delicious layering of roasted vegetables and garlic-sauteed kale make this cheesy lasagna a healthier alternative to the classic Italian dish.
Provided by Melanie McClare
Categories World Cuisine Recipes European Italian
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, and 4 tablespoons olive oil together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer vegetables to the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Turn vegetables and roast 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Add torn kale and cook until just darkened in color, about 1 minute. Drain.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add drained kale and cook until wilted, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Remove bell peppers from the oven and adjust oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Layer pasta sauce, lasagna noodles, roasted bell pepper mixture, and grated mozzarella cheese into a 9x13-inch baking pan. Add another layer of noodles, pasta sauce, kale, and sliced bocconcini cheese. Continue layers until ingredients are used up, being sure to place noodle layers and sauce next to each other to prevent dry noodles.
- Bake lasagna in the hot oven until bubbling and noodles are soft, about 45 minutes. Let cool 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 525 calories, Carbohydrate 36.5 g, Cholesterol 72.8 mg, Fat 28.7 g, Fiber 4.9 g, Protein 30.2 g, SaturatedFat 13.4 g, Sodium 1653 mg, Sugar 13.1 g
Create a whole new love of vegetables with this noodles and cheese favorite!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. In pan, place bell peppers, onion, zucchini and mushrooms in single layer. Spray vegetables with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes, turning vegetables once, until tender.
- Meanwhile, spray 2-quart saucepan with cooking spray. In saucepan, cook chopped onion and garlic over medium heat 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining sauce ingredients. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Cook and drain noodles as directed on package. Rinse noodles with cold water; drain. In small bowl, mix cheeses; set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 cup of the sauce in dish; top with 3 noodles. Layer with 3/4 cup sauce, 1 1/4 cups vegetables and 1 cup cheese mixture. Repeat layers 3 more times with remaining noodles, sauce, vegetables and cheese mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until hot. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Carbohydrate 32 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 4 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 690 mg, Sugar 6 g, TransFat 0 g
Oven-roasted zucchini and eggplant provide a seasonal backdrop for more-familiar lasagna trappings.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Ingredients Pasta and Grains
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons salt over eggplant slices, and let drain for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place zucchini in a single layer on oiled baking sheets. (Work in batches if necessary.) Brush with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Bake, rotating pans halfway through, until tender and just starting to brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool slightly, then transfer to a dish.
- Place onion rings in a single layer on oiled baking sheets. (Work in batches if necessary.) Brush with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Bake until tender and browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool slightly, then chop into 1/2-inch pieces. Mix with goat cheese in a small bowl.
- Gently press eggplant slices between double layers of paper towels to remove excess liquid. Place eggplant in a single layer on oiled baking sheets (work in batches if necessary.) Brush with oil, and season with pepper. Bake until tender and golden, 6 to 9 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees. Spread 1/2 cup of marinara in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Place a layer of noodles over marinara. Layer eggplant on top of noodles. Spread 1/2 of the goat cheese mixture over eggplant. Spread 1 cup marinara over cheese layer, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons marjoram. Repeat layering once, replacing eggplant with zucchini (noodles, zucchini, goat cheese, marinara, marjoram). Place a layer of noodles on top. Spread remaining marinara on top of noodles, and sprinkle with Pecorino Romano cheese.
- Place baking dish on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until cheese is golden and sauce is bubbling, about 45 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA
Categories Mushroom Pasta Tomato Bake Low Fat Vegetarian Mozzarella Ricotta Zucchini Self
Yield Makes 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Toss plum tomatoes, zucchini, squash, peppers, mushrooms, salt, and oil in a bowl. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and place vegetables on it; roast 30 minutes. In a bowl, mix egg white, ricotta, pesto, and Parmesan. Coat a 9" x 12" baking pan with cooking spray. Spread 1 can tomatoes on the bottom. Top with 3 noodles. Spoon 1 1/4 cups ricotta mix over noodles, then a layer of 3 cups vegetables, then 1/2 cup mozzarella. Repeat this layer, starting with tomatoes. Add final can tomatoes, three noodles, remaining ricotta mix and vegetables. Top lasagna with last 3 noodles and 1 cup mozzarella. Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes.
More about "roasted vegetable lasagne recipes"
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA | RICARDO
5/5 (126)Total Time 2 hrsCategory Main DishesCalories 480 per serving
- In a saucepan over medium heat, brown the onion and garlic in the oil. Add the tomatoes. Simmer for about 30 minutes. Add the basil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- With two racks in the middle positions, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the flour and cook for 1 minute while stirring with a whisk. Add the milk while whisking. Bring to a boil. Let simmer gently for 5 minutes while stirring constantly so the sauce doesn’t stick to the bottom of the saucepan. Add the Parmesan and nutmeg. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA | RECIPES
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Arrange the eggplant and zucchini in single layers on 3 sheet pans lined with parchment paper. Brush them generously with the olive oil on both sides, using all of the oil. Sprinkle with the oregano (I crush it in my hands), 1 tablespoon salt, and 1½ teaspoons pepper. Roast for 25 minutes, sprinkle the garlic evenly on the vegetables, and roast for another 5 minutes, until the vegetables are cooked through. Remove from the oven and lower the temperature to 350 degrees. Meanwhile, fill a very large bowl with the hottest tap water and add enough boiling water to bring the temperature to 140 degrees. One at a time, place the noodles in the water and soak them for 15 -minutes, swirling occasionally so they don’t stick together. Drain and slide the noodles around again.
- Combine the ricotta, goat cheese, eggs, basil, ½ cup of the Parmesan, 1½ teaspoons salt, and ¾ teaspoon pepper in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and mix on low speed.
- Spread 1 cup of the marinara in a 9 × 13 × 2-inch baking dish. Arrange a third of the vegetables on top, then a layer of the noodles (cut to fit), a third of the mozzarella, and a third of the ricotta mixture in large dollops between the mozzarella. Repeat twice, starting with the marinara. Spread the last 1½ cups of marinara on top and sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup of Parmesan. Place the dish on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 60 to 70 minutes, until the lasagna is browned and bubbly. Allow to rest for 10 minutes and serve hot.
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNE RECIPE | VEGAN RECIPES | VEGANUARY
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA | A HINT OF HONEY
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNE - HEALTHY FOOD GUIDE
VEGETABLE LASAGNA FOR TWO MADE IN A LOAF PAN - DINNER FOR TWO
VEGETABLE LASAGNE RECIPES - BBC FOOD
ROASTED ROOT VEGETABLE LASAGNE | ITALIAN RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
RECIPE: INA GARTEN’S ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA - KITCHN
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA - SPEND WITH PENNIES
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA | CANADIAN LIVING
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
BEST VEGETARIAN LASAGNA RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
BEST VEGETABLE LASAGNA RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA A DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN LASAGNA RECIPE
VEGETARIAN LASAGNA | RECIPETIN EATS
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA RECIPE - MAKEBETTERFOOD.COM
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNE - SO VEGAN
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNE RECIPE | PAMELA SALZMAN & RECIPES
ROASTED MEDITERRANEAN VEGETABLE LASAGNE | RECIPES | DELIA ONLINE
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA - SELF PROCLAIMED FOODIE
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA - FOOD HEAVEN MADE EASY
ROASTED MEDITERRANEAN VEGETABLE LASAGNE RECIPE | DELICIOUS.
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA - BAREFOOT CONTESSA
THE BEST ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNE RECIPES | VEGETARIAN COOKING …
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA - FOR THE LOVE OF GOURMET
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA RECIPE - PLANTED AND PICKED
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA - FAMILYSTYLE FOOD
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA | MAXLIVING
ROAST VEGETABLE LASAGNE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
LASAGNE - WIKIPEDIA
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA - HUNGRY HEALTHY HAPPY
ROASTED VEGETABLE LASAGNA RECIPE BY ARCHANA'S KITCHEN
ROAST VEGETABLE LASAGNA - SAN REMO
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love