FOUR CHEESE WHITE BROCCOLI PIZZA (EASY)
A fabulous white pizza... again, four cheeses are used (grated parmesan, provolone, ricotta, & mozzarella) as well as fresh broccoli florets. You could substitute with spinach if you like, but we LOVE this recipe as is... I buy the pre-made pizza dough from my grocery store to save time, but you could always make your own of course. Also, I use MILD provolone - it's pre-packaged & pre-sliced think it is Belgioioso brand. Note: I use the 12 oz. bag of "Broccoli Wokly" which is already cut into florets - I steam it according to the package directions first in the bag & use the full bag on the pizza.
Provided by BlondieItaliana
Yield 1 pizza, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll out dough. Coat pizza pan with the olive oil and spread out rolled dough evenly to all edges of pan. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese. Top with sliced provolone then place broccoli florets (already steamed per broccoli wokly package directions) on top of provolone. Using two teaspoons, spoon about 3/4 teaspoonful size spoonfuls of ricotta sporadically around the broccoli areas in empty spots. Season whole pizza with salt, oregano & garlic powder to taste then sprinkle the shredded mozzarella evenly all over pizza.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes or until crust just golden brown. Slice & serve.
WHITE FOUR-CHEESE VEGETABLE PIZZA
- Spread 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over crust.
- Arrange mushroom, onions, peppers, and broccoli over top.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, Romano cheese, and Parmsean cheese over vegetables.
- Bake in a 425° oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheeses have melted and crust is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 172.2, Fat 9.8, SaturatedFat 5.8, Cholesterol 32, Sodium 296.6, Carbohydrate 10.9, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 4, Protein 11.4
FOUR CHEESE WHITE PIZZA
- Remove the pizza dough from the refrigerator and allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F with a rack set in the middle position.
- Break apart the head of garlic to expose the individual cloves (leaving their skins intact), about 10 cloves total. Put the cloves onto a small baking sheet and toss with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Bake, turning the cloves over halfway through the cooking time, until very tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Set a 2-burner cast-iron grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Once cool enough to handle, remove the skins from the garlic cloves and use the back of a knife to mash the cloves on a cutting board. Transfer the mashed garlic to a large bowl and add the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, 4 tablespoons of the olive oil and the oregano. Stir to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper. Reserve.
- Divide the dough in half and lightly dust a clean work surface with flour. Stretch and/or roll each piece into an 8-by-13-inch rectangle, about 1/8 inch thick. Lightly oil the grill pan. Working with 1 rolled dough piece, grill the crust until it starts to puff and distinct grill marks appear, 2 to 4 minutes. Use a pair of tongs to flip the crust and brush the edges of the dough with 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Grill until the the dough is just cooked through and distinct grill marks appear on the second side, about 2 minutes. Remove to a baking sheet. Repeat with second piece of dough
- Turn the oven up to 400 degrees F.
- Evenly spread the ricotta cheese mixture between the 2 crusts. Sprinkle the mozzarella and fontina cheese on each pizza crust. Bake until the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Dress the kale or frisee with lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper and top the pizza. Cut each pizza into 8 pieces and serve immediately.
WHITE PIZZA WITH SHAVED VEGETABLES AND PESTO
This fresh take on white pizza has a base of pesto and white cheeses topped with a veritable salad of all our favorite green vegetables. Peas and crispy, thin-shaved asparagus, zucchini, and leeks are topped with watercress, basil, and pecorino curls for a satisfying slice that just happens to be vegetarian.
Provided by Katherine Sacks
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Place a rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 500°F. Drain ricotta in a paper towel-lined colander.
- Gently stretch dough to a 16x12" oval and transfer to a lightly oiled rimmed baking sheet. (If dough springs back, cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10 minutes, then stretch again, resting as needed.) Brush with 1 Tbsp. oil, then bake until dry and golden, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss zucchini, leeks, asparagus, peas, salt, and 1 Tbsp. oil in a medium bowl. Whisk ricotta, mozzarella, pesto, garlic, and lemon zest in another medium bowl until smooth.
- Spread ricotta mixture over dough, then arrange vegetables over. Bake pizza, rotating pan halfway through, until cheese is melted, vegetables are roasted and tender, and crust is golden brown, 7-9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss watercress and basil with remaining 1 tsp. oil. Remove baking sheet from oven, then transfer pizza with a pizza peel or offset spatula to wire rack. Top pizza with watercress mixture, Pecorino, and pistachios. Let cool slightly, then cut into wedges and serve.
WHITE FOUR-CHEESE PIZZA WITH BASIL AND GARLIC
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 450°F. Brush 13x9-inch metal baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Mix remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and garlic in small bowl.
- Roll out pizza dough on lightly floured work surface to 14x10-inch rectangle. Transfer dough to prepared pan; brush lightly with some of garlic oil. Top with mozzarella cheese and goat cheese, leaving 1/2-inch plain border. Crumble ricotta cheese over, then sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake pizza until crust is golden brown and cheese melts, about 18 minutes. Drizzle remaining garlic-oil over pizza. Let stand 3 minutes. Do ahead Can be made 4 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature. Before continuing, rewarm in 350°F oven until heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Cut pizza crosswise into 8 strips, then cut each strip crosswise into 4 pieces for 32 pieces total. Sprinkle with basil. Transfer to platter and serve hot.
VEGETABLE PIZZA I
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll out the crescent roll dough onto a 9x13 inch baking sheet, and pinch together edges to form the pizza crust.
- Bake crust for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Once finished cooking, remove crust from oven and let cool 15 minutes without removing it from the baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry Ranch dressing. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange broccoli, tomato, green bell pepper, cauliflower, shredded carrots, and Cheddar cheese over the cream cheese layer. Chill for one hour, slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 467.1 calories, Carbohydrate 20.7 g, Cholesterol 57.9 mg, Fat 38.8 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 8.8 g, SaturatedFat 14.4 g, Sodium 741.3 mg, Sugar 4.3 g
THREE-CHEESE VEGGIE PIZZA
"We love pizza and consider ourselves connoisseurs. The breadsticks make this easy and a little different. We especially enjoy it with veggies from our garden." -Sue Ellen Clark, Wyoming, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 pieces.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Unroll breadsticks; place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust; pinch seams to seal. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned., Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, yellow squash, zucchini, 2 tablespoons dressing, parsley, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, basil and Italian seasoning; set aside., Spread remaining dressing over crust; sprinkle with Romano cheese and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese. Top with vegetable mixture; dot ricotta over vegetables. Sprinkle with remaining Monterey Jack and garlic powder., Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 257 calories, Fat 16g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 661mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 11g protein.
QUICK COLD VEGETABLE PIZZA
This is one of my favorite vegetable recipes. Even youngsters love it. I've made it for a light lunch and served it as an hors d'oeuvre at a get-together.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Unroll the crescent rolls and place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. , In a small bowl, beat the mayonnaise, cream cheese and dill until smooth; spread over crust. Top with the vegetables of your choice. Sprinkle with olives and cheeses; press lightly. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 264 calories, Fat 24g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 32mg cholesterol, Sodium 341mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
ROASTED ROOT-VEGETABLE PIZZA
Try this savory homemade pizza from "Everyday Food: Fresh Flavor Fast" for a fun way to get kids to eat their vegetables. Also Try:Individual Pizza with Arugula and Tomatoes
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. Brush a large rimless baking sheet with oil. Gently stretch dough into 12-by-16-inch oval (or as large as will fit on baking sheet); transfer to prepared sheet.
- Sprinkle dough evenly with half the mozzarella. Scatter vegetables on top, then dollop with ricotta; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and the rosemary, if desired. Drizzle with oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake rotating sheet from top to bottom and front to back halfway through, until crust is golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
More about "white four cheese vegetable pizza recipes"
FOUR CHEESE WHITE PIZZA | RECIPE | COOKING RECIPES, WHITE ...
WHITE VEGETABLE PIZZA RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
MOZZARELLA CHEESE AND VEGETABLE PIZZA | DIVINETASTE
PARMESAN HERB CREAM CHEESE VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
VEGGIE PIZZA - CULINARY HILL
FOUR-CHEESE VEGGIE PIZZA | RECIPES | PIZZA TODAY
WHITE FOUR-CHEESE PIZZA WITH BASIL AND GARLIC RECIPE | BON ...
WHITE PIZZA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
FOUR CHEESE WHITE PIZZA | THE SUNNY SKILLET
WHITE VEGETARIAN PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
FOUR CHEESE PIZZA | GO VEGGIE®
THREE-CHEESE VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPE - HEARTY + DELICIOUS! | LIFE MADE SIMPLE
WHITE PIZZA (PIZZA BIANCA) - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
ULTIMATE VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
ROASTED VEGETABLE AND GOAT CHEESE FLATBREAD PIZZA. - HOW ...
FOUR CHEESE WHITE PIZZA - DFA INGREDIENT SOLUTIONS
HEALTHY FOUR-CHEESE HOMEMADE PIZZA RECIPE : BBQGUYS
WHITE PIZZA - 101 COOKING FOR TWO
EASY, CHEESY WHITE PIZZA | HELLO LITTLE HOME
30 BEST EVER VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPES | HURRY THE FOOD UP
FOUR-CHEESE PEPPERONI-VEGETABLE PIZZA - BIGOVEN
CREAM CHEESE VEGGIE PIZZA - I HEART VEGETABLES
17 YUMMY VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPES - THE CLEVER MEAL
SUPREME VEGETARIAN PIZZA (SO EASY!) | GOOD LIFE EATS
FOUR CHEESE WHITE BROCCOLI PIZZA RECIPE - CHISEL & FORK
10 BEST VEGGIE PIZZA APPETIZER CREAM CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
WHITE FOUR-CHEESE VEGETABLE PIZZA RECIPE | CHAMPSDIET.COM
FOUR-CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
EASY VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
WHITE FLATBREAD PIZZA - I HEART VEGETABLES
CLASSIC VEGGIE PIZZA | DUDE THAT COOKZ
QUATTRO FORMAGGI PIZZA (FOUR CHEESE) - INSIDE THE RUSTIC ...
VEGGIE PIZZA CREAM CHEESE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING ...
WHITE PIZZA WITH GOAT CHEESE, FRESH MOZZARELLA & BALSAMIC ...
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #vegetables #oven #pizza #broccoli #equipment
You'll also love