CANNELLINI BEAN AND ARTICHOKE SALAD
- Combine cannellini beans, tomatoes, artichokes, celery, onion, olives, white wine vinegar, olive oil, basil, oregano, garlic, kosher salt, ground black pepper, and red pepper flakes together in a large mixing bowl; toss until well combined. Refrigerate until chilled, 8 hours to overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 129.3 calories, Carbohydrate 15.3 g, Fat 5.6 g, Fiber 4.3 g, Protein 4.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 554.3 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
ARTICHOKE SHRIMP PASTA SALAD
I have enjoyed this recipe for as long as I can remember. My mom made it famous, and she passed it down to me on my wedding day. It's one of those potluck staples that folks can't get enough of. -Mary McCarley, Charlotte, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water and drain well. In a large bowl, combine pasta, shrimp, artichokes, olives, cheese, green onions, parsley and basil., In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, oil, lemon juice, basil, mustard and, if desired, pepper. Pour dressing over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 453 calories, Fat 23g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 135mg cholesterol, Sodium 757mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 28g protein.
SHRIMP AND WHITE-BEAN SALAD
- Cut bacon into 1/2-inch pieces; peel and devein shrimp. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until golden. Add shrimp, and season with salt and pepper; cook until opaque, 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together marjoram, oil, vinegar, and mustard; season with salt and pepper.
- Add cannellini beans and salad greens to shrimp; toss with vinaigrette, as desired.
SHRIMP AND ARTICHOKE SALAD
- Put the shrimp in a saucepan, and add water to cover. Bring to a boil, and remove from the heat. Let stand 15 minutes and drain.
- When the shrimp are cool enough to handle, peel and devein them. Cut each shrimp crosswise on the bias into thin slices. There should be about 2 cups.
- Drain the artichoke bottoms, and chop them finely. There should be about 2 cups. Put the artichokes in a mixing bowl, and add the parsley and garlic. Blend well. Add the shrimp, and sprinkle with oil and lemon juice. Blend and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 258, UnsaturatedFat 18 grams, Carbohydrate 8 grams, Fat 22 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 8 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Sodium 322 milligrams, Sugar 1 gram, TransFat 0 grams
SHRIMP, ARTICHOKE AND WHITE BEAN SALAD
- Soak the beans overnight in water to cover. Drain, cover with fresh cold water and simmer for 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and continue cooking until tender (about 20 minutes more).
- Combine the mustard, crushed garlic (mashing it into the mustard with a fork), vinegar and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper and mix well. Remove the garlic cloves and pour the mixture over the beans while they are still warm. Add the tomatoes, toss and set aside.
- Meanwhile, trim the outer leaves from the artichokes. Cut off the stalks and slice off the tops, two-thirds down horizontally. Squeeze the lemon half into a bowl of cold water large enough to hold the artichokes. Cut the artichokes into thin slices vertically. Add them to the water as you trim them, to stop them from turning brown.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Dry the artichoke slices in a salad spinner or with a kitchen towel. Add the artichokes and saute, turning from time to time until golden. Drain on paper towels.
- Cook the shrimp. Bring the wine, stock, bouquet garni, onion and salt and pepper to boil. Add the shrimp and cook for one to two minutes. Do not overcook them or they will be mushy. Cool, peel and chop them in half-inch pieces. Add to the beans and toss. Correct seasoning.
- To serve, place the mixture in a shallow dish and arrange the artichokes in a circle around the edges. Sprinkle with chives.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 751, UnsaturatedFat 26 grams, Carbohydrate 69 grams, Fat 32 grams, Fiber 21 grams, Protein 45 grams, SaturatedFat 5 grams, Sodium 1288 milligrams, Sugar 5 grams, TransFat 0 grams
ARTICHOKE AND BEAN SALAD WITH TUNA
Canned foods make eating healthy easier. And this salad is both easy-to-make and versatile. Canned beans, artichoke hearts and tuna make this lunch, dinner or passed appetizer nutrient-rich and delicious.
Provided by Kelsey Nixon
Yield 4 Servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss gently and refrigerate 45 minutes before serving.
- Serve salad on a bed of mixed greens with crusty bread. Or alternatively, serve salad scooped onto a hero roll with arugula.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340, Fat 11 grams, SaturatedFat 1.5 grams, Cholesterol 20 milligrams, Sodium 780 milligrams, Carbohydrate 40 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 22 grams
COLD GREEN BEAN AND ARTICHOKE SALAD
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add green beans. Cook until tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and transfer to an ice bath to stop the cooking process, about 5 minutes. When cooled, drain well and pat dry. Set aside.
- Combine blanched green beans, tomatoes, artichokes, red onion, black olives, beans, and parsley in a large bowl.
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper in a cup. Add olive oil in a steady stream while whisking until dressing has emulsified.
- Pour dressing over salad and finish with freshly shaved Parmesan cheese. Garnish with a sprig of parsley, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 363.1 calories, Carbohydrate 26.2 g, Cholesterol 0.9 mg, Fat 27.5 g, Fiber 7.1 g, Protein 7.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 576 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
ITALIAN WHITE BEAN AND ARTICHOKE SALAD
I am sure this came from one of the cooking magazines, but no longer know which one ! I have made this several times for groups of from 4-14, and given as many copies to attending guests. Hints : this is rather labor-intensive, so slice and chop early in the day, keeping each ingredient in a separate baggy. You may use red an/or/green peppers, and choice of Asiago, sharp provolone, or feta cheese. The original recipe called for canned artichoke hearts, drained and quartered, but I have found that the marinated are already quartered, more tender, and less fibrous.
Provided by NurseJaney
Yield 4-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl whisk.
- Combine spinach and remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Toss gently.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 328.2, Fat 7.7, SaturatedFat 1.2, Sodium 294.8, Carbohydrate 51.5, Fiber 16, Sugar 4.6, Protein 18.5
SHRIMP AND WHITE BEAN SALAD
- If using dried beans: Soak beans in water overnight and drain thoroughly. Put beans, garlic, carrot, bay leaf, and 2 cups water in a large saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Add salt, reduce heat to low and simmer until beans are tender, about 1 hour. Strain and reserve beans, discarding garlic, carrot, and bay leaf. Let beans cool to room temperature. If using canned beans, rinse and drain thoroughly. Season shrimp on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Add shrimp and sauté, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are no longer translucent, about 3 minutes. (If using frozen shrimp, thaw before cooking.) Transfer shrimp to a large mixing bowl and add celery, onion, capers, parsley, chives, remaining 1 tbsp oil, and beans. Toss well; season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide lettuce among 4 plates and arrange 1 cup shrimp mixture on top of each mound of lettuce.
ARTICHOKE AVOCADO SHRIMP SALAD
- Mix the lemon, olive oil, vinegar. Add the vegetables and shrimp. Serve with pita, sour dough, or french bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 276.1, Fat 12.2, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 221, Sodium 351.3, Carbohydrate 16.3, Fiber 9.2, Sugar 1.4, Protein 28.3
ELEGANT SHRIMP AND ARTICHOKE SALAD
- Prepare dips mix according to package directions. Combine prepared dip and cream cheese. Gently stir in shrimp, artichokes and bell pepper. Serve with cucumbers or French bread.
More about "shrimp artichoke and white bean salad recipes"
SHRIMP-AND-ARTICHOKE SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsServings 8
- Whisk together mayonnaise and next 7 ingredients. Stir in artichoke hearts and shrimp. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Note: When selecting canned artichoke hearts, look on the label for a count of 10 to Not only are these whole artichoke hearts less expensive, they are consistently more tender than either the larger sizes or the quartered ones.
WARM SHRIMP SALAD WITH ARTICHOKES AND CANNELLINI …
WHITE BEAN AND ARTICHOKE SALAD - CEARA'S KITCHEN
SHAVED ARTICHOKE SALAD WITH SHRIMP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
15-MINUTE SAUTéED SHRIMP WITH ARTICHOKES - HEALTHY …
TUSCAN WHITE BEAN SALAD WITH SHRIMP RECIPE | COOKING …
SHRIMP AND ARTICHOKE SALAD WITH HOMEMADE VINAIGRETTE …
EASY WHITE BEAN SALAD RECIPE | THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
WHITE BEAN, ARTICHOKE AND TOMATO SALAD - RECIPE RUNNER
ARTICHOKE AND WHITE BEAN SALAD - THIS HEALTHY TABLE
Reviews 7Calories 463 per servingCategory Main Dishes
ARTICHOKE AND BEAN SALAD - PLACE AT MY TABLE
ARTICHOKE AND WHITE BEAN SALAD - FOOD CHANNEL
CRISPY ARTICHOKE WHITE BEAN SALAD - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
GRILLED ARTICHOKE AND WHITE BEAN SALAD RECIPE
2 SPECIAL LUNCHEON SALAD RECIPES: MARINATED SHRIMP WITH …
ARTICHOKE AND WHITE BEAN SALAD | BEAN SALAD RECIPES ... - PINTEREST
MEDITERRANEAN WHITE BEAN AND SARDINE SALAD L THE MEDITERRANEAN …
ROASTED ARTICHOKE AND WHITE BEAN SALAD | ONE GIRL. ONE KITCHEN.
SHRIMP AND ARTICHOKE SALAD RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
ROASTED ARTICHOKE WHITE BEAN SALAD - JUST PLAIN COOKING
SHRIMP AND WHITE BEAN CASSEROLE WITH ARTICHOKES AND SPINACH
TüLAY’S ARTICHOKE & WHITE BEAN SALAD - THE SAVORY GRAPE
WHITE BEAN SALAD WITH ASPARAGUS AND ARTICHOKES RECIPE
SHRIMP, ARTICHOKE AND WHITE BEAN SALAD - DINING AND COOKING
SHRIMP AND ARTICHOKE GREEN SALAD WITH LEMON VINAIGRETTE
VEGAN WHITE BEAN SALAD - CROWDED KITCHEN
ARTICHOKE AND WHITE BEAN SALAD - COOKING WITH CURLS
SPEEDY GREEK SHRIMP SKEWERS WITH WHITE BEAN–ARTICHOKE SALAD
SHRIMP & WHITE BEAN SALAD RECIPE - FRESH EXPRESS
ARTICHOKE AND WHITE BEAN SALAD | WILLIAMS SONOMA
ARTICHOKE AND SHRIMP SALAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PARMESAN, WHITE BEAN AND ARTICHOKE DIP - THE WINDY CITY DINNER …
WHITE BEAN & ARTICHOKE ANTIPASTO SALAD - THE DOMESTIC DIETITIAN
CHINESE SPINACH SOUP » WHAT'UP NOW
ROASTED ARTICHOKE AND WHITE BEAN SALAD WITH LEMON BASIL
You'll also love